Another major milestone today! Spent first half of day completing subject terms from yesterday. I'd done something in Excel trying to remove duplicates, and had removed more than I intended to. The actual number of subject terms I've identified is closer to 104.
I also spent time compiling data & information (including images) from various spreadsheets into my master spreadsheet.
The best part of today was hitting the mail-merge button and seeing it work! The guides merged correctly (including hyperlinks and pictures). The rest of this week will be spent inserting actual book titles into the guides.
This feels like a huge relief.
To map available State Library of Ohio resources to the 27 job competencies impacting the 66 job classifications and 253 employees at the Ohio Office of Budget and Management.
Posts By Month
Posts By Category